Tuesday & Wednesday
Tuesday - I woke to an alert Scott!
This is a far cry from the first cycle where Scott slept for the first 3 days. Scott slept from 9am through til 1am. I imagine a nap is in his future. However, he went for a walk already this morning. I'm just grateful to see him awake.
Thank you, again, to those who have brought us food. Y'all are seriously wonderful chefs. Your families are so lucky! Lunch Roast was delicious.
It's Movement VBS Kid Perfect this week. This is my first time to volunteer and it was so much fun. Scott is stayed home. Marked safe from kid germs. 😂 The 3 Corbin kids were wonderful. J1 was on the hype team. Living the dream. L stayed pretty close to me and help with check in, check out, and random solo tasks. J2 had a blast being apart.
I put my head on the pillow excited about the future! My kids know Jesus.
Wednesday
Scott's hair started to fall out today. He's in good spirits. Was a little surprised by it. He's still has energy and able to be present with us.
Jess has color guard camp and loving it!
VBS continued tonight. It's so fun!
We wrapped up today in good spirits.
Comments
Post a Comment