Friday - IV Day through Sunday Funday

Scott started the day with a saline IV drip to stay hydrated. 
I have a VBS hangover  - couldn't sleep last night. It was so much fun to serve with new and old friends.  I had a solid day with friends and then a short nap before attempting to be productive and get home tasks done around the house. 

Felt more normal of a day. 

Saturday
Scott, he stayed home. 
Lizzie, Color Guard Camp
Jack, Jess and I had a full day of safe adventures of Pokemon. In the car, away from mass amounts of people. 
We complete the day with a birthday party and then porch hangout in the delightful evening weather. 

Sunday
Scott shaved his beard. He said the hairs were falling out but staying in his beard itching. 
I'll get a better pic, promise! 

Scott has 5 friends who have shaved their heads in solidarity. He feels so loved! 

We celebrate one more day of feeling decent. 

We celebrate one more day of our friends & family supporting us. 

We celebrate and appreciate the small moments more. We see ourselves and others a little more clearly. We honor those who's influence is more silent but mighty. We love y'all! Thank you 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last Chemo Treatment!

3 weeks later...