Thursday
The day started out with my kids waking me up.
Not cool.
I procrastinated on an outdoor yard project. I drank a procrastinator's cup of coffee. I lifed and worked on inside projects. I fed the kids. I procrastinated more. I was saying I was lazy but a friend corrected me and said I'm resting. Yup. And then it started to rain so I could not do the outside project I was planning on. π
And then I got a delivery from a friend.
We are continuly surprised when other bless us! And it's so welcomed! We have had financial gifts, gift cards, meal (Oh, my word! Delicious!!) and now this practical and well timed gift! They don't play when they talk about Chemo and bodily fluids. Our house is cleaner than it's ever been. So grateful for this drop! Never thought I'd be so grateful for cleaning supplies and here I am weeping with gratefulness. Thank you, friends, for taking care of us as we start this healing journey! We feel your support.
Back to the outdoor project, I've neglected our flower beds. ππ€¦♀️ I don't even know or care if I have a green thumb. I'm more vain and don't want to be THAT house on the block. πFor Shame. So I'm attempting to do a little every day. How do you guys/y'all do this? It hot, dirty, full of bugs and work. π I'm waiting for the feeling of pride or accomplishment to kick in but it's never done. π This why I neglected this in the first place. Adulting is overrated. I may have killed πͺ the azalea bushes but they were taking over. πͺ Next plant murder on my list is the crepe myrtles. Stay tuned. πͺ
I'm in bed way early with a full and grateful heart. God continues to full and show up. So grateful for our friends that step in to help us as we walk this healing out.
Comments
Post a Comment