Wednesday
I know. Does every day need a post?
I have no idea.
Skip. Not offended. This document is just as much for me as for you. It's a whirlwind. Every day seems different but more of the same. 🤷
Scott seems to have energy but is avoiding humans. He was able to work today. However, more of the same. Fatigue, achy muscles and back, digestion is not digesting. Pain seems to be constant and increase in waves. Brain fog has me filling in the gapped spaces. If I do that to you, sorry🤦♀️! It's becoming a habit at home to help bring understanding to a conversation.
J2 has a date with Scott & I while the big kids were at Movement. She soaked it up. She sat between us and had us watch one of her shows while eating the supper she picked.
I want to thank y'all for reaching out. We are blessed with wonderful family and friends.
Comments
Post a Comment