Thursday & Friday
Scott did not sleep well.
It being the last day of school for the kids, he tried to do morning routine and couldn't. The nausea has set in. The medicine makes him sleepy. Nap time happened. There's a lot of sleep and oogie feelings.
He was up and well enough to greet Jessica off the bus. Summer Vacay is here!
Nausea has become pretty constant. Steak settled better than the protein shake. However, his taste buds have turned against him. He said everything tastes off. Add achy muscle and it's chemo symptom party town. We are both already over it.
He's also having on and off headaches.
Let's mentioned cutting out the sugar - he may be having withdrawals as well. 😂
Anywho, he had enough strength to save me as I was attempting yard work and had a root I I couldn't cut through with the shovel. He took a couple swings of the ax.
Friday
Scott had a much better day.
I was busy Summer Vacay Fun with the kids. Scott was able rest and the nausea was much less.
Comments
Post a Comment